Barista wanted at Adbibo Coffee Company, LLC, a coffee roaster with retail and wholesale sales of coffee, tea, equipment and accessories and a full service coffee shop. We roast all coffee in-house and have a large selection of bulk tea.
For this position, hours would be within 6 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM Saturday and closed Sunday. Hours may be adjusted at a later date. This position will be part time with occasional full time hours required.
An Exceptional Barista…
You are responsible for creating an enjoyable, memorable customer experience from the moment someone walks in the door through the last drop in their cup. THIS POSITION REQUIRES THAT YOU HAVE PREVIOUS BARISTA AND CASHIER EXPERIENCE, including working with semi-automatic professional espresso machine (we have a Synesso Hydra 3 group), coffee brewers, blenders. Must have a cheerful, outgoing and customer friendly personality and a positive cooperative attitude.
- You truly appreciate good coffee
- You can properly make coffee, espresso based drinks, smoothies and other non-coffee drinks and are familiar with coffee varieties and tea
- You have a genuine interest in people and creating a pleasant customer experience
- You are honest and reliable. This is a family business with high core values
- You enjoy serving people of all ages and cultures
- You have a penchant for cleanliness & enjoy keeping things organized, efficient, and ready at all times and will proactively clean areas as needed
- You are conscientious of food display case, ensuring proper stocking of food and ready-to-drink items, and appealing display of baked goods and able to prepare sandwiches and wraps and other food items
- You follow proper food safety requirements
- You are graceful, even under pressure (i.e. you are mentally able to handle multiple orders as if you were handling just a single order)
- You have knowledge of a computer-based point-of-sale system, including comfort running credit card transactions, and are capable of counting and providing correct change for cash paying customers
- You are both self-reliant and a team player
- You use your time effectively and responsibly – ability to multi-task is a must
- You are interested in a long term position with Adbibo Coffee Company
- You have reliable transportation and are dependable
- You must be a non-smoker, perfume-free and with good hygiene. It is important that customers are not impaired from enjoying our delicious aroma of fresh roasted coffee
SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE MONDAY-SATURDAY. You must be comfortable opening and closing, and will have additional responsibilities to stock the display cases and clean the coffee shop. We are a small business and require that all employees share duties as required and are able and willing to learn new skills and perform other duties as required including packaging coffee, stocking shelves, cleaning and preparation of goods sold. Work such as performing coffee sampling demos at our customer sites or working vendor fairs and markets may also be required.
A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY IS IMPORTANT. YOU WILL SEE THE SAME CUSTOMERS EACH AND EVERY DAY.
Compensation: [$9.50+ DOE, plus tip sharing]
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have applied for a previous position at Adbibo Coffee Company and were not selected, please do not apply.